PUREFLOW - THE BEST CABIN FILTER
PureFlow particulate filtration media captures and eliminates particulate matter of dust and pollen. Electrostatically charged to attract and lock fine particles of dust while allowing high flow and high capacity. The more that gets locked in your air filter, the less gets into your lungs.
Activated Charcoal that traps mold and harmful gases – e.g. carbon-monoxide, sulfur dioxide. Combined with baking soda to absorb bad smells resulting from mold and smoke. And it’s more than just bad smells that you’re worried about: these chemicals can kill!
Antibacterial Micro Technology that employs both silver and copper ions that reduce biofouling by suppressing the growth of algae, mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria on the filter.
- PureFlow cabin air filters ensure optimal air flow through your vehicle’s HVAC system.
- PureFlow filters are designed to balance maximum efficiency and minimum drop-in-pressure in the air ventilation system.
- By regularly maintaining your car cabin air filter, you’ll be able to keep your air flow moving at maximum efficiency through the life of the vehicle.
- PureFlow cabin air filters maintain clean air quality in your vehicle, protecting you from pollution, dust, pollen, and more.
- Electrostatically charged filters capture even the finest of particles.
- Blocks contaminants from heating and air conditioning circulation.
- The more that gets stopped by the air filter, the less ends up in your lungs.
- Advanced activated charcoal, composed from coconut shells, is most effective in trapping harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide.
- PureFlow filters screen out harmful pollutants sustaining fresh and clean air in the cabin.
- Infused with baking soda to enhance the absorption of bad smells and fumes.
- It’s good for your nose and for your health!
- Long-lasting antibacterial technology employs silver and copper ions.
- Improve the quality of air with something as simple and passive as a cabin filter, and all you have to do is change it once a year!
Cabin Air Filter Benefits
Bad odors, pollutants, and harmful gases are filtered out by PureFlow cabin air filters, so everyone in your vehicle can breathe a little easier. Plus, your car’s heater and A/C work so much more efficiently when the filter is not clogged with dust, dirt and debris.
What Does a Cabin Air Filter Do?
A good cabin air filter screens out the heavy debris brought into your vehicle through your air intake, most commonly your car’s grill. The cabin filter also screens out much smaller particles and contaminants that would otherwise be blown into your vehicle’s passenger compartment through your heating or cooling system.
Signs of a Dirty Cabin Filter
Common signs of a dirty cabin air filter are poor air flow and unusual odors coming from the vehicle’s vents. If you are experiencing any of these signs and do not replace your filter, then you run the risk of incurring expensive HVAC repairs. And, when you pull it out, just a quick glance will tell you whether it’s still got plenty of white clean filters, or if it’s black and full of debris. The benefits of changing cabin air filters routinely far outweigh any inconvenience.
Car Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Most manufacturers recommend changing your cabin air filter once a year or every 15,000 miles. More frequent replacements may be needed if you live in an urban area. where you’re dealing with constant pollution, or in rural areas where your car is sucking up a lot of dust.