4 STAGES OF FILTRATION POWER MAKE PUREFLOW® THE BEST CABIN FILTER
PUREFLOW offers the most comprehensive line of high-quality cabin air filters for cars and light trucks. Our filters are precision engineered for an exact OEM fit and feature a powerful 4-stage filtration process for the cleanest cabin air possible. Dust, pollen, debris, exhaust fumes, smoke and other harmful airborne contaminants don’t stand a chance against PUREFLOW. Here’s how it works:
Particulate Layer traps airborne contaminants like dust, pollen, and other small particles.
Activated Carbon Layer traps odors from exhaust gasses which contain carbon dioxide and nitrogen. Next, the Baking Soda treatment of the carbon layer provides additional protection from odors caused by smoke, exhaust, mold, or mildew.
Antimicrobial Layer features fibers made with copper and silver ions that trap and eliminate bacteria and other microbes that can cause illness.
- A properly functioning climate control system is essential for the comfort and health of all vehicle passengers.
- PUREFLOW Cabin Air Filters are designed to balance maximum efficiency with the airflow needs of the climate control system– Ensuring optimal performance while maintaining passenger comfort.
- PUREFLOW Cabin Air Filters remove 99% of all airborne contaminants, protecting passenger health by drastically reducing the amount of dust, pollen and other harmful particles that might come in from outside.
- PUREFLOW Cabin Air Filters neutralized bad odors with a layer of charcoal infused media that’s treated with baking soda
- By reducing exposure to harmful gasses like carbon dioxide or sulfur dioxide, passengers can enjoy the freshest, cleanest air possible.
- PUREFLOW outperforms the competition by including a unique layer of antimicrobial fibers that effectively prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew– reducing the chances of bad smells or illness.
What Does a Cabin Air Filter Do?
A good cabin air filter removes harmful airborne contaminants from the vehicle’s air circulation system, protecting passengers from the risk of respiratory illness and discomfort while protecting the delicate components within the system.
Benefits of a Clean Cabin Air Filter
The most obvious benefits of a clean cabin air filter are strong airflow through the dash vents and a cabin that smells fresh when the heat or air conditioning is turned on. With PUREFLOW Cabin Air Filters you also get to enjoy reduced bacteria and mold growth on the media if the filter is neglected for too long.
Signs of a Dirty Cabin Air Filter
The telltale signs of a dirty cabin filter are unmistakable. The first thing you’ll notice will be reduced airflow through the dash and defroster vents when the heat or air conditioning is turned on. In the winter this means that windshield glass will take longer to defrost and in wet weather the glass could fog up easily. And if those two safety issues aren’t annoying enough to spur action, the terrible smell coming through the dash vents will be.
Car Cabin Air Filter Replacement Frequency
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your cabin air filter once a year or every 12,000-15,000 miles. However, this frequency should be adjusted depending on the region where the vehicle is driven most– Dusty, arid environments are especially problematic for cabin air filters, for example. Places where seasonal change brings drastic temperature swings are also cause for more frequent cabin filter replacement because of the debris that can accumulate in the filter and the need for adequate defrost/defog capability. Often, this breaks down to about twice a year and we recommend Spring and Fall seasons as the ideal time to change the cabin air filter.